Tlr Front Wheels - Interchangeable?

honda_trials

I have been asked (via my Honda website) if the gold rim wheel from the TLR200 is interchangeable with the TLR200 Reflex forks (33mm). I don't know the answer but thought someone here may. The guy asking is from Germany and his exact question is below:

"I have a orginale TLR200 goldwheel 1.40x21 and i will take it into my reflex fork(33mm). I did it, but it is out of the middle. Is it right, that the orginal TLR200 goldwheel is not compatible with the reflex frontwheele? Do you (or anybody else) know the dimension how much the rim is out of the middle by the goldwheele? I ask this, because i will take in a few times an orginal TLR200 front fork(35mm) and than it would be the same problem with the reflex front wheel in the 35mm fork!"

Does anyone know the answer?

Cheers,

Jim

This is not an answer but may be useful. After buying a used Reflex, I noticed that the front wheel was not centered in the forks. I forget how far off it was...maybe 1/4" plus. It looked like the original wheel (steel in the US) and had no signs of being altered. I had it relaced to center it but since that time have heard that some street bikes actually come with wheels that are not in line. Could it have been offset by design? Did he check the original wheel for centering?