Name Change

shercoman2k8

Right, ive pm'd both of Andy and Atomant about a name change and not even had a reply...

Any chance of having a change from my current to JamieHail or very similar please

If this is not able to be done no problem, ill just create a new account and have a nice fresh start!

Cheers

This is a busy site and both Ian (AtomAnt) and myself have demanding full-time jobs over and above our time on Trials Central.

The policy is that we will not change a user's Forum name except under extraordinary circumstances e.g. being stalked online by a psychotic ex-girlfriend (don't laugh - it has happened - honest!)

This is a busy site and both Ian (AtomAnt) and myself have demanding full-time jobs over and above our time on Trials Central.

The policy is that we will not change a user's Forum name except under extraordinary circumstances e.g. being stalked online by a psychotic ex-girlfriend (don't laugh - it has happened - honest!)

Yeah her name was Brian and she was such a sweet chap :D

Right, ive pm'd both of Andy and Atomant about a name change and not even had a reply...

I have just checked and not seen a PM from you in my inbox. I usually am on here everyday so I would have replied if Andy was not around or too busy.

When did you send it?