Yet Another Topic From Me

shercoman2k8

copemech Posted Yesterday, 11:21 PM

These guys are just too creative(bored) in the winter! Zippy needs the gold(Krylon) rims!

Much better than that ugly Orange that Montesa uses! rolleyes.gif

HMMMM Gold? tempting, very tempting.

As mentioned in my other topic I have found a much simpler solution that requires no forming, cutting or any of that nonsense. Clear yacht varnish... works a treat, just layer it on daily with a brush till you have a fairly thick layer protecting your graphics, doesn't break the bank either!

Edited by shercoman2k8

These guys are just too creative(bored) in the winter! Zippy needs the gold(Krylon) rims!

Much better than that ugly Orange that Montesa uses! ;)

His wife keeps the gold in her purse... right next to the twins.... (and i dont mean A or S there zippy) HA! :D

Yacht Varnish huh??? hmmmm is it crash worthy because thats standard issue must have on my bike.

--Biff

His wife keeps the gold in her purse... right next to the twins.... (and i dont mean A or S there zippy) HA! ;)

Yacht Varnish huh??? hmmmm is it crash worthy because thats standard issue must have on my bike.

--Biff

Seems to be, it will give enough to flex with the mudgard... Shall report back after a few falls!