Honda Tlr 200/250 Piston

pauls

Hi - can anyone out there help me? - have you got a genuine TLR 200 and 250 (either knackered or not yet fitted) piston that you have removed from a TLR that I can inspect. I will pay full postage and of course promise to return it to you after a week or so unharmed or molested! with a small financial contribution to you directly or a charity of your choice. I am also happy to leave a small deposit with you to ensure a return!

I can understand if you do not want to give your details on this site for all to see but please contact me (pauls@richuish.ac.uk).

I realise this is an odd request but I am trying to get the exact dimensions and Pin sizes for both 200 and 250 TLR so that an alternative can be sourced.

Cheers

Dick Walker (WES Exhaust) has had 100 TLR 250 o,25mm oversize made. Available via steve goode etc. The difficult thing is boring the barrel 0,25mm oversize. Many have tried and failed, some have succeeded. The liner needs sleeving at the bottom for the boring process.

HTH

Lee

Thanks for this - certainly the reboring options for the 250 are minimal - not too sure if rings are available for standard 250 pistons to offer a some leeway. The 200 liner should be good a 2/3 oversizes though.