Fantic 307/1st Trials Bike

prsdrat

Hello all, I'm having no luck with the search option, so I apologize in advance for posing this question. I have found a

Fantic 307 for a reasonable price, but am concerned about secondary costs(parts, etc.) What are the recommendations?

Are there better buys out there? I'm in the San Diego area and am primarily buying a trials bike to give my MX racing

grandson a chance to try trials. I have always wanted a go myself, ever since watching Malcomb Smith in "On Any

Sunday" all those many years ago. Are you ever too old?

Thanks all, but I have one located, I'm just unsure as to costs of repair. I have heard

that the top end is very expensive, although I do know someone who has had some

luck honing "unhonable" cylinders. Anyone know if other jugs/pistons are compatible?

Thanks all, but I have one located, I'm just unsure as to costs of repair. I have heard

that the top end is very expensive, although I do know someone who has had some

luck honing "unhonable" cylinders. Anyone know if other jugs/pistons are compatible?

Damn,just a couple of weeks back there was a cylinder and piston on ebay that got zero bids,I'm pretty sure it was from an air mono,just not sure which one.I considered snapping it up for the hell of it but as I didn't even have my 240 then I passed on it,maybe it'll come back up(was cheap,60-70 bucks)