John's Spot On!

totalshell

read through the Beta prep guide for the SSDt ( no plans to do the trial but looking for those handy hints/tips) and saw about changing the stuffing in your silencer. now a month or so ago i did the same thing to the wes box on my fantic, the stuff in the can was in clean and in decent shape but i replaced with new with no performance difference

As the Betas doing two trials this weekend and another 30 miler the week after i thought i'd treat it to a Beta 'cassette'

For those who have absolutely no idea what Mr Totalshell is on about! I've had the SSDT Beta prep sheets for a while, but it's a bit too early to be putting them on the front page.

Here they are in PDF Format:

SSDT_help_sheet_2009_EVO_.pdf

SSDT_help_sheet__2009_Rev_3_.pdf

They'll go up on the front page a bit nearer the time.

Note that these have been extensively amended, tidied and re-formatted by me from the orginals received from Beta UK. They are, therefore, copyright of Trials Central and must not be published in this format on other websites.

the only thing i'd challenge from the excellent list is what to do if it dont start..

my bike likes choke and no throttle ( starts 1st or second kick.) if after half a dozen kicks she wont go leave a minute then no choke no throttle for another half a dozen . then if she dont start ( and this is where i'd difffer from JL) i wait a minute then grab a full handful of gas with no choke and kick her.. starts defo... ( let go of the big hand of throttle when she does fire!!!)