98 Carb

colly

i have a 1998 techno 200, when the bike is lent on an angle the petrol drips out of a pipe, at the bottom, i read somewhere this pipe was to give it pressure but not sure. i have had the float out made sure it is not bent, it still leaking is there a cure for this? :o thanks

They leak when the float is out of adjustment or when there is dirt keeping the float needle from closing. When the floats are properly adjusted you should not have any leakage, and you should never have fuel come out the vents. Keep in mind, I'm referring to normal upright (at least somewhat upright) conditions.

Cheers,

Richard

I have copied the post in the Mechanics Section from Billy T on how to adjust your Mukuni on the Beta: :D

Re-posted for future use; thank you Billy and RonM!

Mikuni Carb Setup By Billy T

After receiving my 02 Beta Rev 3 I am very pleased with the bike. I am getting quite a few recommendations on how to set the bike up and what areas to change or set.

One particular area is the carb. I have heard many statements regarding the float level and how to set it up. This setting of the