Week 109 - Why The Scores Differ

Andy

I was going to say punch card's is the best method.But then i thought there's alway's going to be one rider that goes off and buy's aload of punche's to bring with him,he does one lap to see what shape punch is being used on each section then goes off and hides in the bush to punch the rest of he's card clean,ideal he could be back home for lunch.

that is almost as much as a stupid idea as changing from a 4 stroke to a 2 stroke then back to a 4 stroke during a multi day event and hoping no one notices...... :closedeyes:

that is almost as much as a stupid idea as changing from a 4 stroke to a 2 stroke then back to a 4 stroke during a multi day event and hoping no one notices...... :closedeyes:

God dont start that again, please.

Yes but we all know it worked for him.Thing's can bend as easy as that.

Anyway back to what we should be talking about.

There's only one answer,we have to start paying abit more in relation to entry fee's,Based on 80 rider's entering,up the entry to

Edited by bilc0

I've been away from the computer for a few days so have only just picked up on this. Things have got softer since I was a trials secretary - no score meant you had missed the section which meant you had not completed the course which in turn meant exclusion. I only ever had two complain about this but both thought better of going formal so it was the accepted modus operandi.