Trials Bicycle Trivia

axulsuv

I just received my Fantic 20 x 20 in a box and put it together and rode it ...(Kinda ) A few questions to you bicycle folks , 1 , who's signature is that on my bike ? 2 ; what year were these made ? 3 ; How much harder is it gonna be to ride when I put the 28 tooth stock front sprocket on to replace the 40 tooth one that was adapted ? I feel really old right now ... And were all the early bikes tanks like this one ?

Thanks , I'm now a 3 Fantic Family , A 240 , a 50 , and now a 20x20?

Glenn

post-1232-1239062831.jpg

post-1232-1239062849.jpg

post-1232-1239062862.jpg

Jean Pierre Goy (i think) will ask my dad what year i had mine. I've got a pictue somewhere of me on my Fantic Trialsmaster at the SSDT but can't remember them being called 20 x 20 at any point.

It should be loads better when its back to standard. When i started riding for Monty i really struggled and missed the Fantic, weighed a ton but i'd spent many hours on it.

Looks nice, I'm always looking for one myself as its about the only bike i've rode that i don't have one of.

:thumbup:

sorry, i cant answer any of your questions buy that famtic brings back memories of my old fantic 240 pro that i used to ride.

edit: not really easy to find info on fantics on the web.

Edited by redneck