Rear Shocks - Worth The Wait?

hairyharry

Falcon shocks are excellent, but seven weeks is quite a long time.

I phoned Falcon a couple of weeks ago about rebuilding my shocks and they seemed very off hand about wanting to do the work. I decided that it wasn't worth the trouble.

I just got some NJB shocks for my Cota 348........yup, all the way from the UK. In Motion Trials shipped fast, but UPS tried to mail them all of the way back to the UK after they sat in their warehouse in my city no less, for 8 days. Nobody attempted delivery, nobody from UPS tried to contact me to inform me that the parcel was in, they just sat there. Couldn't get a straight answer from anybody when ased why. Was I p****d! Grrrrrrr. After complaining to UPS via phone calls x 4 days, I got them to turn the parcel around and ship back to me. UPS.......what a joke.

I hear that Falcon are great shocks, and prolly worth the wait. Just don't get shipped by UPS , or you may never see'em, lol.

We were 1 day from going Rock shocks after waiting 7 weeks for Falcon's. (1 pair KT250,1 pair 348)

Then it all came good and the shocks arrived in ozz a week later.(last week)

Seems a good bloke but just in no rush!

Ring rather than email!

I believe the Rock shocks(Standard in Alloy) are cheaper if you compare against the alloy Falcons.

But both are rebuilable and get good reviews.