Njb Rear Sshocks

somerset steve

All. Have fitted a set of the budget NJB's on my 200. I weigh, on a good day 13 stone. I have been talking with Norman from NJB, (bloody nice chap) about them bottoming out. He sent me some harder springs but these were still bottoming out when i try and go up a 1.5ft step.

I have sent them backto him now and i am looking to try some of the NJB trick shocks before we make any further moves.

Any one using these shocks? What do you make of them on a 200?

I fitted some Njb's on my 200 recently,im not getting on with them at all,the bike's back end does'nt handle half as good as it did when i had the marzocchi's on.

Im going to get some Falcons and just carry the Njb's for spares now

Edited by bilc0

All. Have fitted a set of the budget NJB's on my 200. I weigh, on a good day 13 stone. I have been talking with Norman from NJB, (bloody nice chap) about them bottoming out. He sent me some harder springs but these were still bottoming out when i try and go up a 1.5ft step.

I have sent them backto him now and i am looking to try some of the NJB trick shocks before we make any further moves.

Any one using these shocks? What do you make of them on a 200?

Hi steve, did you buy clubmNS WITH BLACK SPRINGS??????THROW THEM IN THE SEA: tHE EXPERTS ARE MUCH BETTER 100MM INSTEAD OF 80MM TRAVEL: tHE TRICKSHOX ARE EXPERTS WITH SPERICAL BEARINGS WHICH i THINK ARe gREAT VALUE: tHEy DONT LEAK AFTER 3 YEARS AND THEY SOFTEN UP WITH A FEW TRIALS:

tHE FALCONS ARE BETTER THOUGH MORE EXOPENSIVE