Peak

original

original

Did not make it to the Peak we had one off our club trials thought it would be a quite one with the clash of dates and being near by, but we had a 105 riders .The weather was pretty bad, it was that fine rain that soaks you through :banana:

It was that fine rain that soaks you through  :banana:

Is that said in a Peter Kay styleee.

I'm sure boofont noticed that one :banana:

Heard your trial was a gud'n. Clashed again with the Welsh this time. Will hopefully make it up to some more of yours soon Bill. Was gutted I missed your charity (half arena) trial this year, but it clashed with the Manx 2 day. I find myself on the border of too many centres. Nice position to be in I suppose. My nephew would have to travel miles from the borders of Scotland to get a trial every weekend.

Gaz

You will have to come to a proper trial 105 rider and we even had a few welshmen.

The road one in October was spot on, might have done the Peak if it had not clashed, still thinking I might try the Northern Experts on the clubman route obviously.

and yes it was Peter Kay

Andy

Yes no problem at all

Be quite happy for someone else to do a bit of posting on the Trialstalk site

It would make a change :banana:

How do you do links on this site, the code buttons don't work on my computer

Physco

Dan Thorpe won on the solo's

Sam Ludgate best Novagar and second overall

I was fifth overall

Wayne was 8th overall

Robin Luscombe won the sidecars

Cheers

Chris

Bill, you will be ok on the clubman class at the norther experts, we did make it a bit hard a couple of years ago but we now know the type of riders who want to ride. All good straight sections. See you there SR

Yes If it is a Novagar round there can only be one route for solos, we're hoping to revert to our usual format of Sidecar Championships and Classic Championships which work together much better and allow clubman to ride on the Sidecar route.

A lot of people were very disappointed that it would be too hard for them to ride, so hope to see you all back next year!!

I'll order some sunshine for the first weekend in November :banana:

Edited by Chris

How do you do links on this site, the code buttons don't work on my computer

I can't explain it because as soon as I type the codes it assume I'm doing a link. Click on the "BB Code Help" link underneath the smilies when your doing a reply. That will give you all the codes.