You Tube- Forest Gate

fellonmelug

I got to the top of that clean one year and then 5'd it in the secret snaggle rock that's invisible when walking the section :rotfl:

If memory serves....you turned the corner at the bottom and said....."oh F***"...I have the pic... :)

If memory serves....you turned the corner at the bottom and said....."oh F***"...I have the pic... :rotfl:

Correct, that was the following year but I wasn't going to mention it for obvious reasons. Funny/****ty little ride in, turn left and up you go start to the section, which I don't think is shown on the above video clips. I might be wrong as I only watched the first 10 or so...

Unfortunately it's the only bike I've done a 'Shirty' on in the first sub, round the corner, half way up the slab & then hey up, a quick 180 & I'm off back down the bloody thing. I've even cleaned that sub on a Gas Gas with the choke on.

I'm sure Gizza is now going to post a picture of me lying on the floor in the second sub. Gizza was a big fat monkey on my shoulder last year, I was upside down every time he saw me.

Edited by PERCE

You come up through the hole beyond the official, doing a left turn & then it's straight up a big ramp directly into the camera. Like most stuff in the Scottish, despite most sections being big & wide, there's usually a line that's at most two tyres wide. If you miss it you're in trouble, hence I'm readjusting myself for attempt #2 up the ramp.

Why can't any bugger post summat of me cleaning one, I can you know.

Edited by PERCE

I'm sure Gizza is now going to post a picture of me lying on the floor in the second sub. Gizza was a big fat monkey on my shoulder last year, I was upside down every time he saw me.

Oh go on then :):hl::rotfl:

post-516-1242394782.jpg

Fair play though to you Perce you seemed to ride good when I wasn't there