Good Area For You Cal Riders

ishy

I received this email today, might be a good area, looks mega from the road when driving past, and offers like this are few and far between.

wondering if you would be interested in putting on some events at the Mount Shasta Ski Park in 2009 or 2010? I am promoting AMA National 2-day Dual sport rides throughout the Summer and would like to have a simultaneous Trials expo or event during one of our weekends. no cost to you- the mountain will set up a great course - they are very motorcycle friendly and the new management seeks to create a mammoth-moto type vibe.

Troy Rauh - 530-232-0874 www.norcaldualsport.com

redding, ca

I received this email today, might be a good area, looks mega from the road when driving past, and offers like this are few and far between.

wondering if you would be interested in putting on some events at the Mount Shasta Ski Park in 2009 or 2010? I am promoting AMA National 2-day Dual sport rides throughout the Summer and would like to have a simultaneous Trials expo or event during one of our weekends. no cost to you- the mountain will set up a great course - they are very motorcycle friendly and the new management seeks to create a mammoth-moto type vibe.

Troy Rauh - 530-232-0874 www.norcaldualsport.com

redding, ca

Ishy,

There were not many Trials riders up in the Shasta area when I lived in Northern California 10 years ago, but the potential is certainly there as there are a huge bunch of Cross Country and Enduro riders. The Shasta area has hosted a lot of top level off-road events in the past.

The off-season use of ski areas for motorcycle events has been well proven as successful, for example Donner Ski Ranch and Mammouth Mountain MX series, and it gives the ski area owners a source of income in the warm months. The facilities are generally perfect for Trials as they usually have, like Donner, a big parking area and lodge. I hope they are able to get something going, it sounds like a great place to ride.

Jon