Car Damaged At World Round On Saturday

cubby

There was a party of 16 of us from the IOM at the World Round over the weekend, to support Josh Brain riding in the Youth Class, and also to observe a section on each day.

We had a great weekend, Josh did us proud and a good time was had by all at a brilliant event.

Only sour point is that a hire car rented by Josh's dad was hit whilst parked in the VIP car park, just inside the gate where you paid to get in. It was a blue Ford Focus and seems to have been reversed into with a tow bar or something similar as the damage was on the lower part of the passenger door. ;)

Whoever did it would have known they did it, but as I'm posting this appeal you can tell that whoever it was didn't leave their details!!!

Josh's dad had to pay

Sorry to hear that, Ill keep an ear out. I too had a rental car up there for thursday - sunday and I was so scared it would get damaged I took out the excess reduction which brought it down to 100 quid.

hope Josh manages to get out more this year, he had a cracking ride and some very vocal supporters!

All the best

Tom

Thanks mate.

Yeah, hindsight is a wonderful thing and I think in future he would do the same with the excess.

We always like to give our boys a bit of vocal support :D, its good fun if nothing else!!