Irish Riders

ronoc88

Hey

Im from Dublin Ireland im new to this sport, i was just wondering is there any irish riders out there at all, this sport seems to be quite small over here, does anybody know of any trials taking place in the Dublin area???

Thanks

Hows it goin mate,

Try this link to the dublin and district mcc. The run some of the southern centre Irish championship trials, and I presume leind=ster championships as well...

http://webeireann.net/d-d/

Also try out this link for my club calendar which lists the southern trials as well.......

http://www.knockmotorcycleclub.co.uk/2004/events04.html

Enjoy the new sport. And don't be afraid to jump in at the deep end and enter a few competitions. Trials clubs are a very friendly lot and will be all to willing to offer advice and chat. Also, a competition will let you see what you need to practice when you're out for a mess about.

Good luck......

im not from ireland myself but i am aware that there are quite a few good riders over there. a few good youths that i met at the youth british championships in years gone by. robert andrews, shaun turkington, harold macquaid etc..... so your not on your own mate!!!

i do now that they sey to get to the good trials they have to come over to england but then i gets pricy!!!

i do now that they sey to get to the good trials they have to come over to england but then i gets pricy!!!

I would change that,,, They go accross the water to improve and ride with top class riders

There are still Good Trials run in Paddyland

Vinnied

Edited by Vinnied

hey man. i live in leixlip 20 mins from dublin. I bought my first trials bike 4 days ago after watching a trial run by the DDMC on the blessington road 10 mins from talagh. if you are just starting you will be joining me in the novice class. cheak out the ddmc web site it has listing of all events. there is one in dublin on the 19th december. it will be my first. give me a call. i shall email you my number. and if you like we could practice together before the next event. i need loads. i took my bike out yesterday and fell into a river smashing the rear mudguard to bits. does any one know where i could get one. and what price? :banana:

Cheers didn't realise it was that big over here,

Thanks for all the help,

i did however come across a bob sheeran when i was looking for a bike seemed like a nice chap very helpfull,

Unfortunatly i wont be in the country on the 19th kenny but email me (ronoc88@hotmail.com) and sure we might meet up sometime.