Enduro Commuter

thespikeyone

Hello folks,

I am toying with the idea of getting a bike to go to work on (just over 20miles) and I wouldn't mind having a go at an enduro or two, is there a bike out there that would suit both????? Obviously it will be better for one than the other, looking for something that isn't going to fall to bits doing both.

Please submit your suggestions

Cheers

Spike

Edited by thespikeyone

Hello folks,

I am toying with the idea of getting a bike to go to work on (just over 20miles) and I wouldn't mind having a go at an enduro or two, is there a bike out there that would suit both????? Obviously it will be better for one than the other, looking for something that isn't going to fall to bits doing both.

Please submit your suggestions

Cheers

Spike

Go speak nice to your boss and ask him to get you one of them Harleys the dispatch riders use......just get in touch with one of the Loggie regiments bound to have a spare.....even used to let me play with them in Gutersloh :D

I kinda like this one, has the stuff WRF-250

I must admit my Serow is a bit heavy and lacking off the road, but it will commute and is simple and reliable, not what I would want to race, though. It was inexpensive.

Edited by copemech