Best Love Songs

copemech

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This song has been done by many, but this old(now) version will still bring you to the edge!

clearly you need some sherco time

maybe you need somthing to aim for ?

I was thinking you havent rode the SSDT before so I should put an entry in for you, Ishy can brief you on bike hire and the weather will be better next year !

see yo in May cope

Edited by Baldilocks

Jeez,Mark are you having a melancholy moment?

Here's my preference.....

..Disclaimer--Not guaranteed to work all the time. :)

Wayne

Allright, just so you understand, ME sitting about listening to some deep voiced harry legged male vocalist blog out some ballad does nothing for me!

And if you want to build some heat in the tea kettle, set it on a low simmer, while you are enduring some Chic Flik and trying not to fart for two hours!

Huggy, kissy, rubrub!

After putting up with all that, your chances will improve dramatically! Then another 5 min and you are asleep! Simple! :(

Strong female voices with range and talent seem rare, Whitney was always a man killer! Those other little whiney girls ? Well, yes there are a few good ones out there. Take Dolly Parton's take on the same song, made her millions, try it !

Anyway, another from WhitneyHERE

andHere then figure how many singers take the movie hits into the millions, even more rare.

Edited by copemech

clearly you need some sherco time

maybe you need somthing to aim for ?

I was thinking you havent rode the SSDT before so I should put an entry in for you, Ishy can brief you on bike hire and the weather will be better next year !

see yo in May cope

Yea, right, I was made better a bit back when even Big John admitted that he was getting too old and out of shape for an attempt. I do need to get out for a ride, yet it is getting hot now, so morning ride is all. Another month and we will be stuck in the 100's f.

And if you want to build some heat in the tea kettle, set it on a low simmer, while you are enduring some Chic Flik and

Couldn't watch a chick-flick if my life depended on it..unless the chick is doin' the flickin' :( ..then I would watch all day!

HAM2 Posted Today, 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Slapshot 3 @ Jun 7 2009, 06:07 PM) *

You boys are losing it....big time....LOVE SONGS!!!!

Aw,c'mon Slappy,you mean to tell me you have never made love to this record--------setting the mood----- wink.gif

Hey Ham bout time somebody started mentioning the good music!!! :(

Aw,c'mon Slappy,you mean to tell me you have never made love to this record--------
----- :)

This is the type of stuff that makes the Muslems want to blow themselfes up! After about a min. I am ready for a weekend trip to Guantanimo for a bit of waterboard therapy so I can get right again. A couple of Havanas and rum coolers after, and all back to normal!

:(

Couldn't watch a chick-flick if my life depended on it..unless the chick is doin' the flickin' :) ..then I would watch all day!

Ahhh, patience is a virtue man, couple hours watching that crap, serving up some wine, might just get you the Flic'n flop, the Roundabout, and the Tounge Twister! :(