Best Love Songs

copemech

Tell you later...can't see youtube in work mate, don't what song it is.

erm......no :( funnily enough

Could be persuaded by this one maybe the sentiment is in the title.

or...

or even.... this...

Love songs...aye right :) don't ya just love em

Mind now there are the odd really complimentary songs if the women have a bit of knowledge..

clicky..

However some women are only ready for this......

Mind if you're really hard up I guess there always the last option ... like the ad in the phone box..apparently

Edited by Slapshot 3

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I am the SICK one?

That last song brings back memories of all my mates fat sisters! And their friends, and then the one whose hubby was in jail, then the twins, and, I better shut up now! :(

And I am the SICK one?

Different perspective mate...lovey dovey ballads...pah!

That last song brings back memories of all my mates fat sisters! And their friends, and then the one whose hubby was in jail, then the twins, and, I better shut up now! :)

Hey Gringo, you like my seester, very clean...... very cheap..... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey Donald, what a coincedence, I could have sworn I heard that ACDC Big Balls tune as background music in a video I recently saw that took place somewhere in bonny Scotland and involved night vision goggles!!!! :rotfl:

how you doing Steve??

That the two Army Helo pilots who get lost and end up following the motorway at about 50 feet???? :(

• 4 weeks later...

Now If you have room for a full orchestra and Steve on yhr headboard, this instrumental one will, scream (I LOVE YOU) , slow and powerful whilst you are fettling !! One can get lost in this song. Vai is good! For the Love of God! :thumbup:

The very last ov it is only meant for the search for a hot towel! :D

Edited by copemech

• 2 weeks later...

Well since no late reply, thought I would add some SRV(Hindrix style),better I think , again a Texas boy, although gone.

This song is long enough to break out the "love lube" and have session that meets the music. Another classic!

SRV

:D