Slow Day In The News.

biffsgasgas

And some think I am twisted?

God man, you read some wierd ****!

I think you need a cardboard cutout of me in every Zippy section! Holding up a ONE!(my trademark) :D

Yeah i am weird. Hmmm maybe we can make that picture happen....hmmmmm

May need a lot of card board.

COPE you commin to tennesse? Where you stayin?

--Biff

COPE you commin to tennesse? Where you stayin?

--Biff

I already made my annual trek out there, and I am really busy at work this time of year. I might get a break in the fall.

I like the Acuff Inn in Jasper. Cheap, 10 min away, great brekfast at Hardees and all you can stuff at the Western, add a "C" beer store on the lot and you are in!

:D

And some think I am twisted?

God man, you read some wierd ****!

I think you need a cardboard cutout of me in every Zippy section! Holding up a ONE!(my trademark) :D

No Copey, you ARE twisted! Just accept it and then you can move on with your life :D

No Copey, you ARE twisted! Just accept it and then you can move on with your life ;)

Oh, Inever really deny it! Biff and I have a lot in common in many ways. Both in the car business! He is in the middle, I am at the end!

Basic rules of plumbing apply here! ;)

Oh, Inever really deny it! Biff and I have a lot in common in many ways. Both in the car business! He is in the middle, I am at the end!

Basic rules of plumbing apply here! ;)

So you got a wrecker yard over there Mark, wouldn't see many of those good car Biff deals in, they seem to just go forever! ;)

So you got a wrecker yard over there Mark, wouldn't see many of those good car Biff deals in, they seem to just go forever! ;)

Na! that is where the ****e makes splat on the ground! I am a bit higher at the dealer level, which is where things come out! ;) Anal sphincter more like!

Come on Cope your fighting the good fight out there. I talk to techs every day all day. I am on the fix it end of things up here. When a dealer has an issue I go hunting for the fix so we are basically in the same department. You guys give me the ammo to tell the engineer that their baby is acutally ugly. The red tape in my company has been drastically reduced with our reduction in size which makes my job a lot easier and allows me to get stuff out their in days rather than months. It is quite amazing the changes up here. I can't speak for the company your involved with but with the government involved I would suspect more red tape and not less....

--Biff

Come on Cope your fighting the good fight out there. I talk to techs every day all day. I am on the fix it end of things up here. When a dealer has an issue I go hunting for the fix so we are basically in the same department. You guys give me the ammo to tell the engineer that their baby is acutally ugly. The red tape in my company has been drastically reduced with our reduction in size which makes my job a lot easier and allows me to get stuff out their in days rather than months. It is quite amazing the changes up here. I can't speak for the company your involved with but with the government involved I would suspect more red tape and not less....

--Biff

I understand precisely! Same is happening I think!

I need about 30 minutes of waterboarding with a few softwear and electronics geeks though! Maybe I can get someones attention!

Get it together, get head out of ass, or GTF out! GET a CLUE! ;)

Edited by copemech