Stupid Silly Jokes

zippy

Leave it to zippy to discover how to may anything motorized wheelie......

He got his kids these little 4 wheelers one time. (i think it was one of those gifts for you but really for me stories)

As a good father he was trying to show an example of how to ride responsibily and end up rolling it like 4 times at high speeds with out a helmet (dont worry the brain cell lived) hahahahahahaha.

Since we are on a lawn mower kick. STORY TIME! (on break at work so its legit)

I had this lawn mower that was alergic to grass. Didnt have to touch the blades to the grass it just would develop a whooping cough when ever it was near grass. Runs all day in the drive way with no issues. My lawn is like 10ftX10ft so it struggled through and no biggie. One saturday it was running and went wide open throttle. There was this little flame that came out of the stock briggs muffler so my beer and myself stepped back a few to watch the debris show (that safety shut off bar was zip tied so it ran). It calmed down and kept running horribly so i finished the job.

About an hour later with several beers later I decided that I needed to take it appart. Several beers after that and many hours later it was back together with a red white and blue paint job and a decal across the front naming the newly rebuilt lawn mower "Bitchin".... Go to start it up and it still ran like crap. (Beer was probably not that good of an idea)

A week later the lawn was high so i had to cut again but on that first new pull the damn recoil broke and the spring wound out.... Damn. So i removed the recoil and figured out that i could wrap the line around the top of the engine and pull it that way. That lasted for about a month or two then one day the rope stuck to the top of the engine and acted like a gauntlet swinging around. So here i am mowing my lawn with an athsmatic red white and blue lawn mower named bitchin that has a swing rope driven by the motor. Time for bitchin to die.

I put her by the curb and within 10 mins some one was a new proud owner. Woosh gone.

Time to get a new lawn mower. Im not dealing with these 20 dollar craigslist finds any longer. So Mitch Da Bitch (roomate) and myself go off to Walmart. There it was! The 99 dollar yard master in all of its glory. A heavy set african american lady (I live in detroit its common) was hanging around this thing talking about how this was the last one and that a manager was on the way getting it for her. It was zip tied to the display rack. I told Mitch to distract her.

He went up to her and said "Oh i think that there are several of these in boxes in this other isle". They waddled off and i got out the leather man and found my self running through the Walmart with this semi claimed Yardmaster. Apparently she was quite upset to find that there were no other Yardmasters in that other isle and that this one has magically disappeared. 99 bucks later and some change we brought it home and named it "Bitchin 2". I will probably go to hell for that and other things but it was a good story none the less.

Thanks for time.

--Biff

Biff,

Yep definitely an EXCELLENT story!!

biffsgasgas Posted Today, 07:00 PM

Leave it to zippy to discover how to may anything motorized wheelie......

He got his kids these little 4 wheelers one time. (i think it was one of those gifts for you but really for me stories)

As a good father he was trying to show an example of how to ride responsibily and end up rolling it like 4 times at high speeds with out a helmet (dont worry the brain cell lived) hahahahahahaha.

Hey I resemble that remark. That was a fun day.....

I still have one of those 4 wheelers, little 1986 Yamaha YFM80, no suspension, 4 speed no clutch, only has rear brakes. Goes over a good size log, I have ridden a few Novice lines with it, Way more fun than a 36 yr old should have. :D (oh I think it has an oil leak now......go figure) :D

Biff,

I need help getting the Chevy truck to do a wheelie, any suggestions? :D

Edited by ZIPPY