Black Flaming Balls Of Cherries!

copemech

Not quite sure yet why, but I have applied my flaming black cherries to honor someone and p*** off others!

RIP Michael!

All quite by coincidence really, found the tatt today at lunch and had to apply it! Bit of pun to a couple others at work as well!

Whom do I resemble NOW! Nutters! ;)

It is unfortunate that Michael has passed on.

The Tatt looks well done.

I am curious Cope as to the meaning behind the said Black Flaming Balls Of Cherries!

As usual I are confused.

Also how would it p*** off others?

Edited by ZIPPY

It is unfortunate that Michael has passed on.

The Tatt looks well done.

I am curious Cope as to the meaning behind the said Black Flaming Balls Of Cherries!

As usual I are confused.

Also how would it p*** off others?

Ok Zipper, I must explain this analogy to you,

You see, Michael is my age, he started off as a poor black child. I think I still have the Jackon 5's first album in the vinyl files somewhere.

During the course of his life, it was many times roumoured that he was gay, a virgin, and a child molester.

Who knows, he was just too wierd. I certainly was not the one to promote any of this, yet I heard much of this again on the tele tonight .

So, as by chance I happened to literally FIND this temp tatt in the parking lot at lunch, it is done in his honor, as a fine artist, flaming black cherry balls and all, so be it! It is done. I did not create any of his mess.

Edited by copemech

oh you were referring to THAT Michael.

You see here I am showing my complete inability to stay updated with any current events, I thought you were referring to a friend of yours whose name was Michael, not the famed Jackson. ;)

I will now crawl back into my dark corner of the basement where the only contact I have with the outside world is TC and whatever the Wife tells me. :D

I are a real Doofus some days.

;)

I really should not have a :) and then reply to anything on here.

On Edit: He was one REALLY STRANGE man

Edited by ZIPPY

Hey Mark,

That telephone No. is 'live' for the US..betcha can't resist ringing it to see who picks it up?

They sell everything ;)

Too late, I found... to my surprise, myself speaking to the manager at Orlando Florida's Walmart supercentre!

Edited by shercoman2k8

Too late, I found... to my surprise, myself speaking to the manager at Orlando Florida's Walmart supercentre!

;) Correct for ten points,my favourite shop in the whole world 'cos it means (to me) that I'm on holiday (which I won't be for the next couple of years until my woman gets another job ;) ).

The classified notice board has everything for sale there.

Transpose 'eastern european sex slave ' for 'Mexican girlfriend' and the answer is, yes.

Bad influence! Four year later, lad will still be overhauling his '09 bike and saving the money to go to Orlando and blow it on a mexican girlfriend!

With big guns! :thumbup: