Logan Bolopue

biffsgasgas

I heard of this kid a few years ago and knew his Father, how old is he? Should be one to watch

I sure do wish we could send some kids to the World events. Pat has out grown us and some kids like this would learn soo much. It could really bust open the US market again if we could get some riders in the big show.

Supporting the US TdN TEAM is the best thing we can do. The team has been doing great. I'm gonna buy a T shirt right now. God knows my wardrobe could use it.

How 'bout Gas Gas sending over Jordi Tarres for a week to train our young riders at the TTC Youth Camp /Nationals?

The US market ain't gonna Bust Open as long as the US/ Euro is at $1.40 and bikes cost $8-$9K and the economy is weak. But that shouldn't stop us.

I am not sure what you mean by "Pat has outgrown us"

Edited by the observer

Logan got top ES score on Saturday and won HS by a large margin on Sunday. Way to go dude!

I think he ment that Pat is not being challenged by the US level of riding any longer but Cody has really stepped up his game so i would possibly say that we put both of them in this bag. We have the terrain here in the states. What can we do to help them get better? Money would probably be the first answer there but I think that it begins with them. We should ask Pat and Cody and Will and Ron what it takes for them to get better. Is it riding with a rider better then them? Is it section design? Is it fear? Should probably start a new post with this...

--Biff