Moment's In The Toilet.

bilc0

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick poo... How about yourself?"

The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some one in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

The other day I needed to pay a visit to the public toilet, so I found a public toilet that had two cubicles.

One of the doors was locked. So I went into the other one, closed the door, dropped my trousers and sat down.

A voice came from the cubicle next to me: "Hello mate, how are you doing?"

Although I thought that it was a bit strange, I didn't want to be rude, so I replied, "Not too bad, thanks."

After a short pause, I heard the voice again. "So, what are you up to?"

Again I answered, somewhat reluctantly, "Just having a quick poo... How about yourself?"

The next thing I heard him say was, "Sorry, mate, I'll have to call you back. I've got some one in the cubicle next to me answering everything I say."

:D

Where you in the women's bathroom?

??? Yup, that's when you know you've had too much to drink when you're in the loos and you're thinking : only cubicles ! where's the urinals ????? :D

Edited by HAM2