Old V's New

b40rt

There's been a lot of discussion regarding moving the start of the SSDT, most at present, want to stay as is.

The start of the Pre 65 Scottish was ALWAYS at the old school, which has now been replaced by allweather football pitches (or something)

Not a word, didn't affect the trial or atmostphere as far as I could detect, so the question is -

Why would a move (admittely further) make such a differance ?

Covered parking might encourage more traders to set up stalls and add to the hussel and bussel which seems to have been missing.

Just a thought.

Ross

Your right and there is a thread about it so why do you think it is beneficial to start another thread?

Sorry, didnt notice the reference to the change in start arrangements regarding the Pre 65, where was it ?

Sorry, didnt notice the reference to the change in start arrangements regarding the Pre 65, where was it ?

Don't buy that I'm afraid you mention the Pre 65, then relate to a topic that is being discussed elswhere, maybe you could have put your post in there?

You know where it is as you have already made comments there?

Maybe its me but I like to keep things tidy and several topics discussing the same thing................well enough said from me

See you over on the SSDT forum :wacko:

Don't buy that I'm afraid you mention the Pre 65, then relate to a topic that is being discussed elswhere, maybe you could have put your post in there?

You know where it is as you have already made comments there?

Maybe its me but I like to keep things tidy and several topics discussing the same thing................well enough said from me

See you over on the SSDT forum :wacko:

To labour the point, the similarity is geographical. Two quite different events, different rider profile, very different bikes (though your BMW may qualify) different perspective.