Ty 175

marky g

Well, I ended up buying the TY175, quite good conditon, the front exhaust pipe is dent free as is the rest of the exhaust system, the frame has been powder coated and the Tank recently been respayed, had a brief go on it up and down the chap's drive..pulled stronger than I was expecting it too :( enough to keep me happy.

I'll have to give it a blast in some sections and see how she really performs,

and I'll get onto Yam importers Monday about age cert, so now, who is who in the TY spares dept?.

I could do with some odds and sods.

I'll post some pics Sunday.

Well, I ended up buying the TY175, quite good conditon, the front exhaust pipe is dent free as is the rest of the exhaust system, the frame has been powder coated and the Tank recently been respayed, had a brief go on it up and down the chap's drive..pulled stronger than I was expecting it too  :(  enough to keep me happy.

I'll have to give it a blast in some sections and see how she really performs,

and I'll get onto Yam importers Monday about age cert, so now, who is who in the TY spares dept?.

I could do with some odds and sods.

I'll post some pics Sunday.

TY175's

Try John Cane @ Trail & Trials for TY spares or Caig Mawlam @ Majesty Moto if you want to trick it up with some Majesty bits.

Sammy Miller/Hirsts/Gordon Farley do most things.

All advertise in T&MX.

However most Yamaha dealers still stock engine & cycle parts and will order direct from Yamaha.

Somebody has started making new rear mudguards and he sells on ebay for