Sherco Access!?

shercorider

So, I ordered one and got it last friday! :rolleyes:

It looks like a Sherco, sounds like a Sherco and rides like a Sherco! As someone noticed, it has some of the older Shercoparts in the chassi but it is still a real good bike overall.

I can live with the older stand, the steel foot pegs, the non switchable map ignition and solid disc's etc. For me (My level of riding) it

So, I ordered one and got it last friday! :wacko:

It looks like a Sherco, sounds like a Sherco and rides like a Sherco! As someone noticed, it has some of the older Shercoparts in the chassi but it is still a real good bike overall.

I can live with the older stand, the steel foot pegs, the non switchable map ignition and solid disc's etc. For me (My level of riding) it

I see in the literature for the Access it is billed as a "Entry level bike", Hell from what I have seen it is all 2009 parts except forks, triple tree, bars, pegs, and side stand.

Well side stand gets taken off right away so that don't matter.

My 10 yr old Paoli forks work good now, so a brand new set should work better.

Triple tree, as long as it holds the bars and fork effectively well they good to go.

7/8 bars work good just don't look as cool, big deal.

Steel pegs they work better than the cast aluminum ones I have seen on the 06/07? bikes new from Sherco.

So in my opinion,

The Sherco Access is a competition ready motorcycle for those riding Club level and National Trials (Expert class and lower)

US PRO National Class, European Top National class and WTC riders may notice a difference.