Natc Rider Poll

jim w.

Hi everyone; It's been over a week since I sent out the NATC Rider Poll, If you have not filled it out, do it now and send it back. I did get one back that I sent to Jonathan Mason from Michigan, If any one knows him, please get me his correct address. Thanks Jim Watson.

Thanks for the address, Just got back from STONEY, had a great weekend (except for the rain) Thanks for every one that came. The video's that are posted here on Trials Central are great. I was checking and was not able to see any sections. Keep sending me those Rider poll survey's. Thanks Jim Watson. :D

Thanks for the address, Just got back from STONEY, had a great weekend (except for the rain) Thanks for every one that came. The video's that are posted here on Trials Central are great. I was checking and was not able to see any sections. Keep sending me those Rider poll survey's. Thanks Jim Watson. :D

Hey Jim,

Do you have Bill Super's contact info,he's local to us and we need his advice on some trials sections we are laying out near Bloomington over this coming winter(I was your lone Vintage rider at Stoney on saturday)(PM me if you have it)

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten back a lot of the Rider Polls. If you havn't filled it out, fill it out and send it today There is still time. I need Martin Roy's address, from Canada. His came back marked no such address. If any one knows him PM me. Thanks Jim Watson.

Edited by jim w.