Where To Start

sochuck

Ok I know this is going to be hard to believe but I have to say, I have no experence with trials. I have road raced a Ducati , spent many hours in the woods and a few MX tracks with the Husky, but other than loading my 93 or 94 Gas Gas I have no expernece and need a suggestion on where to start. Any thoughts...

Cheers,

Mike

Start by watching videos here:trials training center-how to ride trials

Trials riding ain't like other types of riding,you need to relearn(but it will drastically improve your non-trials riding!)

Go to events,make friends,ride with them.

Post your location,someone will offer to take you riding with them,trials people are great!

Start by watching videos here:trials training center-how to ride trials

Trials riding ain't like other types of riding,you need to relearn(but it will drastically improve your non-trials riding!)

Go to events,make friends,ride with them.

Post your location,someone will offer to take you riding with them,trials people are great!

Yeah , That about sums it up ... Spend a little time on flat ground practicing Full lock turns and figure 8's , Get comfortable with your bike ...

Breathe , relax , and have fun .

Glenn

Trials Inc.

I expect to see you at the next event!(I'll be on the red Fantic Twinshock)

Trials Inc are a great bunch of guys

Dayton and Newark Oh. were major fun events!

Call Rock Logic Trials at 6142038514 they will get you started,likely will take you along for their next ride.

when I get the property I'm working on cleaned out a bit more you can come over to south central Indiana and ride with us(provided you have medical coverage,gotta protect my landowner!)

Thanks guys,

South Charleston Ohio

I have said I have road raced, some woods racing, but to me this is the true test of skill.

CHEERS

Edited by htrdoug