Bleeding Back Brake On A Jt35 1995

adywilson

hi

I had trouble with my sons gas gas and found the best way to bleed brakes and clutch was to use a large syringe filled with brake fluid, connect to bleed niple and gently force the fluid back up to the reservoir, you need to empty the reservoir first and make sure the bleed nipple is not blocked and is clean.

hope this helps, it worked for me.

TLTEL

hi all is any easy way of bleeding back brake ive had a go and managed to get a little effort but not enough to stop the bike any help would be much appreciated

usually the syringe works well but if you still have a little spongy feeling, you may need to get rid of the bubble that is often lodged inside the banjo fitting at the top of the master cylinder. Sometimes you can pressurize the system and then loosen the fitting a little to let the air out. If that does not work, you may have to take the M/C bolts off and rotate the M/C so that the reservoir inlet is above the outlet for the line, then you can pump the M/C piston a little to work the bubble up into the reservoir.

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

had a go at bleeding brakes got all the air out but they dont work removed rear pads and checked for brake pistons moving but it looks like there well siezed does anyone have an idea where i can source a new calliper and master cylinder thanks ady