Bank Of Caledonia

Andy

:) I do live in Chapel of Garioch (correctly pronounced Geary)

Andy's from closer to Fizean (correctly pronounced Fing-in)

My Grandfather was from Edinburgh and this gives some insight as to, when I was a youngster,

why I had such a hard time figuring out was what the heck he was saying all the time......B)

Jon

My Grandfather was from Edinburgh and this gives some insight as to, when I was a youngster,

why I had such a hard time figuring out was what the heck he was saying all the time......:)

Jon

Edinburgh accents are a breeze, no problem... but broad Aberdonian and the Mearns accents, well, even I have trouble sometimes! B)

Big John

Edited by Big John

Yeah but you're from Inverness where the accent's quite mild.

Well I live there now, but I'm not a native of Inverness, I'm originally from the central belt, born in the capital, and lived within 3 miles to where Susan Boyle is from!

Big John

Well I live there now, but I'm not a native of Inverness, I'm originally from the central belt, born in the capital, and lived within 3 miles to where Susan Boyle is from!

Big John

I bloody knew I'd seen those eyebrows somewhere before!

Big John

Those of us that have heard you announce at the SSDT awards noted the familiar tonal qualities, must have been something in the water there.......B)

Jon

I don't know if this name is on those links but I had terrible problems (with the police and airline/immigration officials) trying to track down a jockenese mate who went on holiday the day before his dad died, suddenly.

In all my enquiries I gave his surname as 'Mingus' and of course, no such passenger existed because it was actually spelled 'Menzies' B) ....bloody stooopid language!