Frozen Bog?

gizza5

Urgent advice needed chaps, The Addict has gone back to work today only to find his toilet frozen :lol:

I don't know how long it will be before Nature needs to take place :D , but it could be quite serious :lol:

I will tell him to drink some Anti-freeze first then go for a pee that'll break the ice?? Any other suggestions?

****NEWSFLASH*****

Man found frozen solid in the ''Squat Position'' in a wood in Oxfordshire

..................more news later !!!!!

You ****ker Gizza :D:lol: no doubt this stems from my text to Gizza this morning whilst taking a dump in the nearby woods, (had this urge to text him about it) Hot chilli last night so needed the loo with short notice, walks in there and froze solid so quick jump over the fence for the deed. The phrase "snapping one off" was quite appropriate :lol:

Edited by The Addict

****NEWSFLASH*****

Man found frozen solid in the ''Squat Position'' in a wood in Oxfordshire

..................more news later !!!!!

****LATEST NEWS****

The frozen body has been recovered from the woods and thawed out and is at home in front of his log burner. After the ordeal The Addict was quizzed about what happened.

''Well the crapper was frozen so I had to rush to the woods, everything was fine until I came to look for the torn up newspaper to wipe my A**e? with my new DEWALT 20 pocket work trousers on I forgot which pocket I had put the torn up Sun in (I kept page 3 :lol:) next thing I knew I was being rescued''

The Addict is recovering at home :lol:

Get him to put red and blue markers either side of the pan, then he could ride the 4RT through just like a normal bog section and the weight will break the ice! :lol:

Dont think marks on either side of the pan was the problem !