Evo 250 4t V Sherco 320 4t?

robsmont

Hi, I have a sherco 320 but I am thinking of a new evo 250 4t to replace it, I'm looking for a bike that is a bit softer to ride (engine wise) I am no expert rider and find the sherco a bit of a hand full, and am wondering what you think of the evo in comparison?

I do not own either of these bikes, but after riding a few of them, which my mates have, the sherco is a big beasty bike with lots of grunt, the evo, seems like a soft bike, its has soft power at the bottom, but once you open 1 up, it will go aswell. The beta is alot easier to ride than the sherco becuase its not so grunty!! :lol: See if this can help! cheers

I agree with jamiemills - the SHERCO is a bit of a beast (even compared to my MONTESA). I had a go on a 250 4t BETA EVO earlier in 2009 and thought it was incredibly soft and quiet. However, when you wanted to GO!! it certainly had the ability. I also found it much more nimble than the sherco (and my MONTESA). I then had a go on a 300 4t BETA EVOand that was still lovely and soft yet with a bit more whoompf than the 250 (obviously).

Although I can never see myself getting rid of my beloved MONT, I will be going for a BETA and not a SHERCO when that time comes. As has been said so many times on trialscentral before, have a go on each of them (250 and 300 BETA EVO) - you will see for yourself whether you fancy one. good luck

Hi,

The Evo 300 is a great bike, they are really nice to ride, i no the Sherco 4t is a bit of a handful & difficult to control, after having a few goes on my dad's 2010 Evo 300, the power in it is just right in my opinion & i think the 250 Evo 4t would be a bit to much on the soft side. best option is to see if you can get a test ride on an Evo 300 & 250 & see what you prefer, but in my opinion it would be wiser to go for the 300 Evo over the 250, the 300 isn't a handful to control unlike the Sherco, but the evo will sure go if you want it to.

Good luck choosing one mate!

Edited by GasGasben