Ice Dancing!

jordi

I remember years ago my mate who was a farmer and inside his tractor acb was a warning sticker, it said (in similar type of wording), "do not attempt to leave the vehicle in the even of an overturn or accident, remain in the cab until the vehicle comes to a resting place"!

Who is daft enough to actually jump out of a sliding car?

Yes where is that barking mad Geordie Woman, I presume that is the same barking mad Geordie woman that was married to an old rocker? I agree, she is totally deranged!

Big John

Edited by Big John

Who is daft enough to actually jump out of a sliding car?

Yes where is that barking mad Geordie Woman, I presume that is the same barking mad Geordie woman that was married to an old rocker? I agree, she is totally deranged!

Big John

Here's a couple of jumpers ...Scarey...and as for peg-leg?..I cringe whenever she is in the media spotlight,she is the worst advert we could ever have for the North East of England....we're not all like that, honest!!!

There are some crazy American dudes about besides copey !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnFwu0xsy0s...feature=channel

OMG you would not believe, this week it was the mexicans next door and the same thing except in the mud and this kid ad sunk the Caddy in the side yard up to the axles!!

There was nothin to tie onto under this thing! And he wanted to tie into the trunk latch striker! I could have ripped the rear off the car, but made him crawl his dumb ass under the rear in the mud aand double wrap the strapto the rear suspension which was still weak!

The big diesel tugged him out in one piece, yet I was wondering! Now my mexican next door's yard is wrecked by this idiot and it looks like ****!

Even though I told the little ******* he better come back and fix it, we shall see!

Here's a couple of jumpers ...Scarey...and as for peg-leg?..I cringe whenever she is in the media spotlight,she is the worst advert we could ever have for the North East of England....we're not all like that, honest!!!

Oh I get it, the safest place to be is not in the car with air bags and safety devices but on the road with other sliding cars!!!! god bless these people...