Changes To Pro Class

ishy

I received an email this morning from Ryan Young, I think most I know get along well with Cody Webb, I always enjoy being around the Webb family at trials. I think it will be good for the sport in the USA that Cody becomes #1 rider for GG USA, now top two US riders are on different brands, and I'm sure it will spice up the compitition for 2010.

From Ryan.>

Fellow Sherco team riders,

We wanted to let you know that we received a call from Cody Webb today informing me he is going to ride for team Gas Gas this year. Cody had been a top rider with Sherco since 2005 and won two indoor championships for us, he has contributed to the team in more ways than I can count, his father Kip was great support to the team in just as many ways, they both will be sorely missed. We do wish Cody and Kip the best for next year.

Even with the loss of Cody we have a very powerful team loaded with seasoned veterans and young

No word of it on the GasGas USA website. Seems like a big announcement like this should be seen there first. :huh: zzzzzzzzz

Good luck to Cody. Gas Gas is lucky to have him.

It is now on the web-site.

Cody Webb will be riding a GAS GAS 300 Pro Racing model in US National Trials competition and will also contest the Endurocross events on an EC250 Enduro model. He finished 2nd in the National Trials Championship last year and 17th overall in Endurocross racing after riding only two events.

Keith Wineland also joins the GAS GAS team. Keith placed 4th in National Trials competition last year and will be riding a GAS GAS 300 Pro. He will also contest the Endurocross circuit on a GAS GAS EC 300 Enduro model.

GAS GAS USA is very excited about having these two riders for 2010 and is looking forward with much anticipation to working with them during the competition year!