Cody Webb To Gasser!

copemech

Yep, that is the word!

This possibility has been rocking in the back of my head for awile now. Oh well, wish him the best! Cody is a great guy and so is his dad(Kip).

This has probably been difficult for him, and god knows what No Jive will do. May put him permanatly into green riding gear! Waiting on that Ossa! :thumbup:

Edited by copemech

Hey Copey I already called Adrian www.lewisportusa.com about a new gasser for myself. I asked Cody to get an extra practice bike so I could have a free bike but these young guys just think about themselves. So it looks like I will have to buy my own bike. I asked if I could buy a green Gas Gas but no luck. Ossa is not returning my phone calls.

Cody looks good and is riding awesome on the Gas Gas. I wish him luck for the new season in Trials and Endurocross.

This just in from www.tandenews.com

Gas Gas USA has just made the surprise announcement that they have signed Cody Webb to contest the 2010 AMA/NATC National Trials Series as well as the GEICO Powersports EnduroCross series. Early reports suggested that Webb would be returning to Sherco for the coming year, but on January 13th Gas Gas USA

Edited by No Jive

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...