Ffs What Next?

the addict

Normally I wouldn't post anything that contains swearing so be warned, the drunken commentary to this video made by someone who's obviously had a good night out and is just making his way home does contain swearing, but he caught this pair of wasters bang to rights!

This is what we pay our taxes for...

Apparetly it's made the press and is now "under investigation". There will be a few funny handshakes and no further action taken.

Ah well, there's not many cars on the road at 5 in the morning. Thats all the rozzers are interested in these days.....revenue from motorists ! I think they shoud all be encouraged to sleep in quiet corners.

Couldn't help wondering what would have happened if they had woken up......I'll bet that vid wouldn't exist...... :o:)

Normally I wouldn't post anything that contains swearing so be warned, the drunken commentary to this video made by someone who's obviously had a good night out and is just making his way home does contain swearing, but he caught this pair of wasters bang to rights!

Apparetly it's made the press and is now "under investigation". There will be a few funny handshakes and no further action taken.

Why is it i can understand him better than you when you are sober? :rolleyes:

And more...

and look at this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12...ial-hatred.html

Edited by bo drinker

lol, those coppers did that just up the road from here, I thought it was fair play them doing it, but they did get a servere bollocking apparently. Dads Army game FFS, imagine what things will be like in 5 years time????? at this rate, I see France are trying to do the right thing though :rolleyes:

Edited by The Addict