Telford Bike Show 2010

hewson

Thanks Woody I didn't think it was anything standard. Will it fall in to the category of the "New twinshock "

Absolutely no reason why it should, it's not a new frame or components, it's still a 26 year old 320 Armstrong under the new 'skin'. It was actually done about 15 years ago by another of our mates, but never finished. Colin bought it of him recently and they finished it off.

Hopefully be making its debut at the first Miller round.

Absolutely no reason why it should, it's not a new frame or components, it's still a 26 year old 320 Armstrong under the new 'skin'. It was actually done about 15 years ago by another of our mates, but never finished. Colin bought it of him recently and they finished it off.

Hopefully be making its debut at the first Miller round.

I didn't recognise it to be honest. Looks like it's well sorted.

been a bit off-line because of work, but had a place in the auto-jumble and despite the snow and cold it was pretty good (see short article). Went inside every so often to warm up etc. Though the trade was brief, it was brisk enough for me to make it a worthwhile day out and also managed to find some good bits a pieces including a sort-after Clymer manual for the Yamaha project.

As for the comment on security, come 4.30pm on Saturday, just wheeled the Beta out of the door and the rode it round to the van, no questions asked. Luckily I like my Beta, otherwise could have taken something else. Yep, will go next year and hopefully offload more junk

• 11 months later...

went to the telford show a crackin day out pick up parts that i needed for my bike saw a load of nice trials bikes to view one bike i thought was a load of crap and a copy of the new sherco was the new greeves trials the way the staff were there around the bike they were well up they own a*** you would have thought that they made a product that would change the world it just seam s to me all they do all day is work in a design room taken idea s of other bike s they must be so good of a bike no magazine has done a review test on one and i dont think they could keep up with the others on the market myself i think they should call it a day and apply for a different job.......... i heard del boy is looking for someone to sell his copyed merchandise ...........

I spoke to the Greeves staff on Saturday and they were very informative and helpful.

Just remember, a small company is taking on the might of GAS GAS, BETA et al.

My personal view is that they are at least attempting to make a BRITISH trials bike and need support for what in this day is a brave endeavor.

Regarding the show a great day but I just felt it needs tidying up a bit.

Martin

It was a nice day out.

I thought the guest speakers stage was in a strange place,why put it in a little area in one of the aisle's,some of the stands had bigger space than the stage.

Maybe find a big corner out the way and a couple of rows of seats and a better quality sound system next year.