4rt Best Result?

nigel dabster

Whats the best result for the 4rt so far? Now James Lampkin has chosen the beta to ride rather than the montesa to mind is there anyone any good left on one? Who are Sandifords sponsoring and how did they do at the first national of the year the Vic Britton?

blimming eek, the bikes only been in the country 5 minutes - theres so few of-em in the country you could most probably transport the whole lot to one trial in one transit van; and bearing in mind most riders buying them have never ridden a 4-stroke let alone a modern one, would it be fair to say "give it a bit more time?"

My time clock is all up the spout so don't mention time but since when is 5 minutes six weeks?

No 4rt's at the Knut either was there.

Seriously does Sandifords sponsor anyone?

assuming these top riders got their Mont's six weeks ago - unless they're practising 7 days a week then an obvious guess is they're still learning and playing with the new technology. 6 weeks is not a long time, well not for those who are not demanding results.

Edited by spud

OK Dabster, You have made it clear time and time again that you have some kind of ass ache with Montesa and Sanifords, Please once and for all tell us what happened to get you this way ??? YOUR MATE MADMAX ;)

Edited by madmax

honestly ,im fully at one with mine ,

first trial felt good after a couple of laps and after that i made a few changes to my personal likes before the second outing

done 4 trials now and feel like ive been riding it ages

3RD IN SCOTT TRIAL, 1ST BRADFORD CENTRE TRIAL, 1ST BRADFORD BOXING DAY TRIAL, 2ND RICHMOND BOXING DAY TRIAL, 2ND WETHERBY BOTTLE TRIAL, 6 4RT'S IN TOP 10 AT Y&G'S CHRISTMAS TRIAL, 1ST AT ILKLEY WORLD ROUND. THATS ONLY MENTIONING THE HARD COURSE, WITH COUNTLESS CLUBMAN VICTORIES, I'M GOING TO STICK MY NECK OUT TO SAY ITS PROBABLY BEEN THE MOST SUCESSFUL BIKE OVER THE CHRISTMAS PERIOD. I HAVE BEEN CLOSER TO MR. THORPE AND MR. DABILL THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN, AND I STILL DONT KNOW HOW TO RIDE THE BIKE 100% SO THERE'S STILL ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. AWAITING CRITISISM!

All very true John but I think what Dabster is trying to point out is why as a Sandifords sponsored rider were you not at a round of a British Championship event in which you are eligable to score points?

because there was a better trial on, i'm not told what i have to ride. If they wanted me to ride then i would have. The novagar championship does not really intrest me.

I wonder if Sandifords would sponsor me then ;)

Surely I would have thought it's part of the deal (being told what event to ride)