Bike Babysitter / Minder

atomant

Ian, You're more than welcome to leave it at mine if that helps, (foc) but since the kids came along I don't travel to trials all over the Midlands like I used to. So it may not be much use.

Just turn up and drop it off anytime.

Pete

Hi Pete, Thanks for the offer :rotfl: Our mate Justin has helped me out the top bloke he is so no doubt be riding one of your trials pretty soon :rotfl:

Cheers

p.s. Thanks for the emails I got from other genuine peeps wanting to help :rotfl:

Hi Pete, Thanks for the offer :rotfl: Our mate Justin has helped me out the top bloke he is so no doubt be riding one of your trials pretty soon :rotfl:

Cheers

p.s. Thanks for the emails I got from other genuine peeps wanting to help :)

Good on Just for offering up! This may be a match made in heaven! Julie will figure it out soon enough, coming home beaten and drunk! :rotfl:

Hi Pete, Thanks for the offer Our mate Justin has helped me out the top bloke he is so no doubt be riding one of your trials pretty soon

Direct Debit mandate in post this morning Ian :rotfl: and I'll call Halfords this afternoon to make sure theyre stocked up with tools for the Gasser :rotfl:

Direct Debit mandate in post this morning Ian :rotfl: and I'll call Halfords this afternoon to make sure theyre stocked up with tools for the Gasser :rotfl:

He will screw himself on a gasser! Needs to wait for one of them Orange Scorps/ Sherco 250's!

Now it may be me but no garage? Does that mean he lives in a flat? Bedsit? Ian if you need a sub mate pm me, or if things are bad I've got a shed here with a bit of room? (for the bike not you of course!)

I'm in-between mansions I'll have you know :wall:

Edited by AtomAnt