Question About Shocks

gordo

Perfect, did receive an answer yesterday.

Whats your opinion about gas support or not?

There are only pros vs cons for Rock Shocks but, except the fact "no gas support" it seems odd to me if you aim for a state of the art design.

Offcource is good performance possible valvewise, but have not seen any other brand choosen this path..

After reading posts a reccomendations I understand people who wants the best possible rear T/S choose betwen Falcon or Rock Shocks.

My 30h Betor works ok but not perfect and the two options (if money should be spent) are Magicals or RockShocks, and will go for the last.

Cheers,

I've have used Falcons and presently using Rock Shocks. I like the Rocks better and what's most important is you can adjust damping yourself with a little knowledge. They're also totally rebuildable by yourself. I was able to dial them in to what I liked which was quite a bit different from the way they came standard. Suspension is about your bike and what you want it to feel like. The standard shock may be the same for a MAR and Fantic but how a rider may dial them in to suit each bike and their individual taste could be quite different. Rocks are aluminum and light, I think you can get aluminum falcons.

cheers

bob