Where Are People Sitting At Sheffield?

craftypiggy

don't forget Andy will be dancing around the arena floor showing off his camera... paper aeroplanes are fair game!!

I wish I could realistically describe what it's like down on the arena floor . The atmosphere and noise is just awesome (especially those bloody airhorns!). Never experienced anything like it - especially when the riders first come out.

Last four of 33 batteries in the charger now! And this year I'll try not to lose a lens (Which I'm eternally grateful to Ray Archer for handing in).

I have to thank Jake too for his complimentary pass to the Dougie hospitality.

First time I've missed it in a few years. Seen Dougie lose it in a nailbiter. Seen Dougie win it.

Would be nice to see the 4 bangers first time out, but things are busy this year, so I'll be relying on your coverage tomorrow Andy.

Have a good night everyone ;)

You gonna be down on the Arena floor to Heath?

I'll be in the Arena. Kinell will be in the crowd using my mobile to send results to Heath who will be at home and Heath will update the site. I'd have sorted a press pass and got Kinell down in the Arena too with my spare camera, but the daft sod is taking his missus ;)

Teamwork!

I'd have sorted a press pass and got Kinell down in the Arena too with my spare camera, but the daft sod is taking his missus :hl:

;) bloody women...

Mind you, there's 8,000 people in the arena so she'd have plenty of folk to talk to. Just imagine how good it would be to get 2 angles of the same shot !!!

PRETTY PLEASE :ph34r: