8 Months Later...

hrc2002

As the memories of the TC Trial 2004 live at the back of everyones minds who attended, the booze, bikes, lovely weather and the great experience.

Just been reading last years post about the TC Trial 04, the topic was posted in Febuary as when the regs were available (so I think).

So the question to you Andy, as TC is now one year old...whats happening with the TC Trial 2005?

As with last year some people got to know about it too late, and come March they had already made up there excuses...well this year there are no excuses.

I believe feedback is important, and my feedback of last years trial is to keep it in the same place, same time. It was a great place, me and Liam occasionally took a wonder to the top of the hill we were on and its breathtaking...I have some photos somewhere...

The people that attended were great (helped us out with food, cheers! :ph34r:) and it was a great event.

I'm not nagging at you for this Andy, I know you have SSDT to sort as well as other events, but its something you need to organise soon. I have a job now so I will be blowing all my money on camping/cooking equipment this year...live in luxury. ;)