Ok, I'm Bored Already !

cabby

I have been involved in this sport no more than 3 weeks, and a member on here approx the same,

In the time I have been on here I have had a PM from a mod saying I was trolling and no the story.....WTF

Now, I read some other B*****ks about some geezer David etc etc. :wall:

I honestly could care less about all your political pish that has went on in this sport, I have no interest, so can we have some encouragement for all new people getting involved in this sport, cause if they are anything like me, who is having the time of their lives, and the sport will con tinue to grow, but if newbies are faced with the boolox that I have read in my short time on here, you'll all turn them away from the game quicker than a feret down a rabbit hole :)

No-one really wants to read about the politics that there is between the SACU and the AMCA however as we've already discussed the nonsense that went on with TheDavidBaker about a year ago means that when we see similar posts we're going to react, as are those involved at all levels in the sport. Believe me, it's not aimed at you directly.

His attacks became personal and pretty nasty therefore we do what we can to keep that down, banter is one thing what went on was another, like I say we'll react to prevent anything of that, it's not what trialscentral is for. Unfortunately, this has left a very sour taste around when it comes to discussing any of the AMCA events held in the Angus area.

When you made your initial posts I saw similarites and reacted, we've dealt with that. No one wants to stop anyone riding, using this website or discourage anyone riding or enjoying the sport, that's not what we do it for but there are a lot of politics, it's part and parcel of the sport whether you want it or not, it's the same in every sport. Ignore it and keep your head down if you want to avoid it otherwise you'll always find it hovering somewhere.

Edited by Slapshot 3

the weather. :)

You getting at me again missus...... B)

Get yourself up to the Fort in May - no politics, no grief, just a load of like-minded people loving the trial, the beer, and of course, the weather. :D

She's right of course, it's the one week in the year that's all about the trial and the beer of course! :wall:

Edited by Slapshot 3