Sy250r Cable And Hose Routing

tony1

Hi

Does anyone have a picture or description of the proper throttle cable, switch wiring, and brake hose routing from the bars to the engine?

The used bike I bought has them all running between the right lower yoke and frame which doesn't seem correct.. There doesn't seem to be enough room, so the previous owner ziptied a chunk of foam on the yoke for padding but of course they are still getting pinched when turning right. I think I could find better places for them all but if anyone knows the right way it would save me some fooling around.

thanks

Edited by tony1

Cables and all run to the right between top and bottum triple clamps and over top of the radiator,along frame tube to engine.then cable ty all but I do not tie the trottle cable.Have had a clutch line on boys bike get pinched once in a crash.If your careful you can ty them up away from the pinch point.

Thanks for the info -thats where they are running now - sure doesn't seem like a good setup though - the gap between the bottom yoke and frame at full lock is tighter then the hose is wide...I'll see if theres a better way and post if I find one....thanks again