Tlr 250 Pics

booma

hi guys, a couple of months ago i posted a pic of my red\white tlr200 (tasty refurb) and thanks to you all for your praise and comments, since then I have finished another tlr 200 in the same colours and have also have 50% share in this lovely tlr 250 that we have just finished, hope you all enjoy this one

happy trialling Booma

post-24-1105987445.jpg

Nice looking bike - pity about the fag company name on the side!

Did you have to do much work on the motor?

Trying to see how you have routed the petrol pipes - from the tank to the top of the tap then from the bottom of the tap through a filter to the carb - am I correct.

for g4321,

no work was needed on the engine as it was all done by a previous owner, runs nice and sweet, we only spray painted it with pj1 satin engine case paint, as for the petrol pipe routing yes you are right

tank to top of tap, bottom of tap to fuel filter then onto carb.

booma

Booma

Was this pipe routing to allow you to clean out the petrol filter without having to drain tank? - or was there another reason. How well does this pipe routing work, is there any kinking ? I have had problems with a kinked pipe causing fuel starvation recently and I nreed to try re-routing the fuel pipes to try and avoid this . I also now have some more braided pipe which will be less prone to kinking.

Gordon