Sheffield On Eurosport !

stickinthemud

Half the battle with TV coverage is that the sections never look as intimidating on camera as they do in the flesh. Its hard to capture the sheer scale of some of the obstacles on film.

Quite often I take photos / video of me and the boys out practising or at the British Champs, with the idea of impressing my mates back in the office - but somehow it just never looks quite the same.

Whilst I agree with Ian in that we shouldn't just settle for poor quality, we also need to be realistic. TV companies aren't going to spend big bucks on a decent crew to film it if it gets a graveyard spot on a minority channel. Until we can attract big name sponsors who can 'influence' the TV scheduling then we should be grateful we get any coverage at all.

And I've solved the problem of Eurosport and its random scheduling...Sky Plus!! Set it to record the program, and it will do so regardless of whether its broadcast on time or not! Its the future - I've tasted it!!!!

Cheers

KB.