Tories And The Whigs

toofasttim

At least the axe doesn't seem to have exclusions......like the Labour party axe that was aimed primarily at working man !

Also, regarding the economy, they seem to be addressing a problem that had been brushed under the carpet.

I insist that Gordon Brown was an excellent Chancellor, pity he was a crap PM.

Fasten yer seatbelts...we're in for a bumpy ride !!!

I insist that Gordon Brown was an excellent Chancellor

He sold off the gold reserves and raided the pension funds. Not exactly a recipe for sustainable revenue generation. Why do you think he was a good chancellor?

*edit* Houseape, the above isn't an accusation, just a question.

Edited by TooFastTim

Isn't the lowest price ever for gold knowb as The Brown Bottom, what sort of financial wizard announces that you're going to sell off half your gold reserves months in advance & then still go through with it when the price has dropped so suddenly? Didn't sound like very good management to me

He sold off the gold reserves and raided the pension funds. Not exactly a recipe for sustainable revenue generation. Why do you think he was a good chancellor?

*edit* Houseape, the above isn't an accusation, just a question.

When I said I insist he was an excellent chancellor, I meant to say suggest, and when I said excellent, I meant to say diabolical !

You are kidding me right? He inherited the best fiscal position of any incoming government ( from John Major ) in 40 years and then succeeded to oversee the near bankruptcy of the country whereby he has been spending

Edited by AtomAnt

At least the axe doesn't seem to have exclusions......like the Labour party axe that was aimed primarily at working man !

Also, regarding the economy, they seem to be addressing a problem that had been brushed under the carpet.

Fasten yer seatbelts...we're in for a bumpy ride !!!

SPOT ON.....