Hamilton Told Button Wouldn't Pass In Turkey

bigfoot

Footage and cockpit recording have been released by the FIA showing that Hamilton asked Mclaren if Button was going to be allowed to pass and was told no. See the last quarter of the video at http://www.formula1.com video feed Turkey 10

Lewis we need you to save fuel

Both Cars are doing the same

Jenson's closing in me you guys

Understood Lewis

If I back off is Jenson going to pass me or not?

No Lewis No

I think over the past few seasons Mclaren are rapidly losing that veneer of professionalism and are tripping themselves up with really amateur mistakes like this. :rotfl:

We all know it goes on but....you just make totally sure that you don't get caught out. :)

Stop watching this boring crap & watch the Grand Prix Speedway, it's got to be the best Saturday night viewing ever. This season the tracks seem to be set up for passing & with no one being dominant predicting the winner is difficult. At 2 rounds a month it makes the SKY worthwhile.

McLaren, Hamilton and Button handled it better than Red Bull!!!!!!!!! As for the radio conversations, don't forget that the FIA have forbidden Teams to issue team orders. Hence the conversations between the Pit wall and the driver tend to be "veiled". This does leave things down to Driver interpretation. Button felt he had the fuel to push harder and Button gets the info from the Pit and thinks about it. Hamilton reacts to the info.

Footage and cockpit recording have been released by the FIA showing that Hamilton asked Mclaren if Button was going to be allowed to pass and was told no. See the last quarter of the video at http://www.formula1.com video feed Turkey 10

Lewis we need you to save fuel

Both Cars are doing the same

Jenson's closing in me you guys

Understood Lewis

If I back off is Jenson going to pass me or not?

No Lewis No

My wife's theory on this was;

All the incidents in this race were premeditated to inject a bit of excitement for the new American audience.

Oz