Old Hand Returns As Photog - Fort William 2010

ianj

Hi all,

It's been a bloomin long time, 10 years almost..........but I'm back!..........I've dusted off the DSLR and will once again be taking snaps in the role of an official PhotoG at Fort William 2010.

Have I missed it?............you bet your life I have!

I doubt much has changed though......so am really looking forward to seeing the works Fantics, Beamish's and of course JT on his Zero.

Ian.

Hi all,

It's been a bloomin long time, 10 years almost..........but I'm back!..........I've dusted off the DSLR and will once again be taking snaps in the role of an official PhotoG at Fort William 2010.

Have I missed it?............you bet your life I have!

I doubt much has changed though......so am really looking forward to seeing the works Fantics, Beamish's and of course JT on his Zero.

Ian.

Another snapper, who you signed up for Ian

I lost the girlfriend all right.......but found a wife!

Have done her a deal though.......she gets to go see Michael Buble at Sheffield Arena all expenses paid (my wallet), and I get to go to Fort William with ma pals.

Copemech remembers well............it has to be said that back in the day I was guilty of swapping girlfriends for a webzine.

Ian.

I lost the girlfriend all right.......but found a wife!

Have done her a deal though.......she gets to go see Michael Buble at Sheffield Arena all expenses paid (my wallet), and I get to go to Fort William with ma pals.

Copemech remembers well............it has to be said that back in the day I was guilty of swapping girlfriends for a webzine.

Ian.

Hehe! Sounds as though you have her right where you want her there, Ian! Did you get the diaper changing lessons as well?

Man, I am going to miss this event! :P